Thursday, May 29, 2014

TUSAL Update

Well, technically this is not an update as this is the first time I am posting a photo of my ORT jar.  If you have no idea what the heck I'm talking about, visit Daffycat's page to find out, and maybe even join in the fun!

This is all I've managed to accumulate in the last 6 weeks or so since I first read about the Totally Useless Stitch Along.  Not too shabby.


I have been so busy that I've been on a bit of a stitching break for the last week or two.  Though I really need to get back to my Vault Boy project as I'd like to give it to Mister for father's day.  

Next up on the agenda, I need to make a shark hat like this one (but in pink) for my friend's daughter who will be turning five in the near future.  The pattern can be found here.


I can't wait to give it a try!  Though, I may end up making two since I have a four-year-old who will probably want one too.

Have a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment