Monday, April 7, 2014

Freebies!

I have a couple of cute freebies for your stitching enjoyment!  The first two cross stitch freebies that I'll be listing here.  Excitement, right?

First up I have these teeny tiny animals:

available here

Just to give you an idea of what could be done with these little guys, here is the chart I just designed for my mother-in-law's Christmas present (got to get a jump on that right?):


I just wedged them in there any old where and added some flowers, hearts, leaves, and randomness to make it more circular.  I may still tweak it a bit before I start stitching it, though.  

Also, I have this adorable, if last-minute, Easter chart that is part of a larger calendar pattern I'm currently working on:

available here

Hopefully you enjoy stitching these as much as I enjoyed creating them.  Please let me know if there are any problems with the links.  To see more of my charts, you can visit my DeviantArt gallery.  Until I find somewhere else to list my charts for sale, that is the only place they are on display.  

Ideas?  Suggestions?  Feel free to contact me.  And, as always, happy stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment