Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Loving Springtime

Hello there!  Hope you had a great Easter.  Luckily we had beautiful weather here and were able to spend just about all day outside. T was way excited since this was the first year we've had a yard that is perfect for egg hunting.  The neighbor boys spent a couple of hours with us hunting and re-hiding the plastic eggs and eating candy.  We even managed to keep track of all but one of the eggs.  It's probably still hidden somewhere in the ivy getting rained on now.






This is a thank you card T made for one of the neighbors who gave him a little surprise bundle.  He had painted that a few days before and it worked nicely.


Everything is in full bloom and I am lucky I have T to remind me to stop and smell the flowers, or, you know, just lay in the grass.




The only new stitchy things I have been working on lately are both still in progress, so I don't have any new finishes to show you yet.
don't mind my doodle
Christmas ornament for a dear friend
I also did some "spring cleaning"...in my thread stash anyway.  I finally bought another box, so I reorganized and put in the new threads too. The threads in the far right next to the needle tin are the ones I am currently using.


Have a great day and go enjoy your (probably) unpredictable spring weather.
Happy stitching!




No comments:

Post a Comment